We have homes available at 'sub-market' rents specifically for key workers: nurses, teachers and emergency services personnel. This means that we can let them directly, without you having to apply to the Council.
- Ruth Bagnall Court, Cambridge (Studio apartments)
- Market Rise, Cambridge (1 bedroom apartments)
- Whitlocks, Trumpington, Cambridge (Studio apartments)
- Spacious and decorated to a high standard
- Fitted with laminate flooring, carpet or specific bathroom flooring
- Ample storage space
- Fitted with a cooker, fridge and curtains or blinds
- Let at affordable rents (subject to a credit check and payment of a deposit)
In convenient locations and close to amenities
Additional Features on Some Properties
- Intercom to the main entrance door to the block
Balcony or patio
Key worker homes are let on six months assured tenancy agreements. One month’s rent and deposit (normally one month's rent) is payable upon signing for the tenancy. If you would like to be considered for one of these homes, please register your interest with Luminus Group by contacting Neighbourhood Lettings on 0345 266 9760 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Key Worker Enquiry in the subject header and ensure you provide your name, address and a daytime contact telephone number.
For details about current availability of Key Worker homes for sale or shared ownership, please click on the Homefinder link, or click on the link for Keyhomes East www.keyhomes-east.org.uk.